Some of Our CSR Activities
Shah Trust main goal is to support orphans and vulnerable children in our society. It is funded through Unity Group. We have various programs running currently
- We supply clothing to various kids across the country.
- Teach yoga and meditation as there is very little physical education.
- Given full scholarships to students. We currently have two students pursuing medicine and engineering at the copperbelt university on full schorlarships. Through cindi we have helped over 15 students at TEVETA and NORTEC. We also assist school children finish their studies.
- We build play parks in our shopping malls and hand over to local NGO to raise funds. In Coronation Park, Kabwe funds are used to run Ranchod Hospice for palative care.
- Support Lower Zambezi wildlife conservation. They use funds to educate school and kids on the value of taking care of environment and animals.
- We have supported Lion School for the visually impaired in Hillcrest, Ndola
- Donated testing machines/ kits and medicines to Ndola Teaching Hospital (NCH) through Lions Club of Ndola
- Feed regularly to the HIV Aids orphanage in Masala and Cheshire homes in Ndola.We also feed school kids at Nsobe with monthly donation of food. Fed school kids with Jabulani Kaniki Ndola, Mother Theresa home in Kabwe and Seva Lusaka. Donated to the flood victims in Monze 2022.
- We support our local SPCA
- Buy building materials to support various churches and schools in Ndola rural.
- Put computers at Tag arkan school in Ndola
- Supported various computer installations and training classes in impoverished areas within Ndola and Kitwe in 2015-2017
- Made 100,000 face masks and gave to vulnerable schools.
- Provided transport of wheelchairs and various items to a handicapped school in Chingola Njavwa Disability Foundation.
Thank you for your support with building materials to build the school library.
Thank you for your generous support of Nsobe Community School and our remote rural community through the Shah Trust and Unity Garments Ltd. With your support, we have continued to offer quality education to our community’s children.
Thank you so much for this generous support from Shah Trust. We are very grateful for this very helpful support for our EEP. Programmes Manager
On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate 50th anniversary.. may you continue the journey of success with pride!